Thank You Dr. Crowe!
After years of serving women in the Greater Atlanta area with the highest standard of care, Dr. Crowe will be retiring on March 15th. We wish Dr. Crowe the best, and are grateful to have had him as a member of the Peachtree Dunwoody Medical Associates team.
Dr. Michael Crowe is a board-certified Gynecologist who merged practice with the newly-formed Peachtree Dunwoody
Medical Associates in 2017. Dr. Crowe brings over three decades of practice experience in the Atlanta area, and offers care
to women of all ages in a warm and caring environment. He personalizes care for each patient, and offers a full range of
services including general gynecologic care, family planning as well as minimally-invasive surgery.
Education and Training
- Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia
- Internship, Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Riverside Regional Medical Center
Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
- Member, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member, International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Northside Hospital Atlanta